Technical Fiat 500 towbar

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat 500 towbar

Alexcubek

Hi has anyone fitted a rowboat to a 500? mine is the 1.3 diesel. I have seen a pic online of a 500 towing an Erica puck caravan. Any advice would be great. IMG_0619.JPG

Rowboat see towbar?? fitted one to my 1.2 a few years ago to carry my bike and tow a small trailer. Did it fine. Car got sold on and i removed the towbar. Its been sat in the garage ever since. Message me if you want to buy it.

You may have seen mine. It was fitted at the dealers, should have been a 13 pin one, but they fitted a 7 pin one :) Right click the picture to turn it right way up.

How did you find it towed the Erica? I have the 500 diesel.

It tows wonderfully. My 500 is an 0.9 twinair turbo. The Eriba Puck is the smallest and lightest caravan that I could find. I did match car and caravan before I brought it. When I take my dog, Max, away, there is no rush to get anywhere and I just meander along. I do get admiring looks as people see what is towing the Eriba though.

It tows wonderfully. My 500 is an 0.9 twinair turbo. The Eriba Puck is the smallest and lightest caravan that I could find. I did match car and caravan before I brought it. When I take my dog, Max, away, there is no rush to get anywhere and I just meander along. I do get admiring looks as people see what is towing the Eriba though.

The eriba’s are expensive tho, But do look amazing.

Mine is a 1990 model and cost just shy of £5000 three years ago. But, they are well built and keep their value well.

Yes, I have heard that and may not be a strain in my other car an Audi A5 which has a cvt auto box.

Back