General Fiat 500 Stop Start Battery Terminal

Currently reading:
General Fiat 500 Stop Start Battery Terminal

boatboy121

Hi All looking for a good parts place for my daughters 2012 fiat 500 lounge tried main dealer but wanted and arm or a leg and loads on ebay but don't really trust it part no is 51892462 many thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1639.jpeg
    IMG_1639.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 113
I have a 2013 TA lounge, and bought one a couple of weeks ago off ebay, I understand your concern, but for 15 quid I was prepared for it not to work. The alternative was mega money, and I like to do the cheaper alternatives first.

My question is why do you think you need one?

I have a 2013 TA lounge, and bought one a couple of weeks ago off ebay, I understand your concern, but for 15 quid I was prepared for it not to work. The alternative was mega money, and I like to do the cheaper alternatives first.

My question is why do you think you need one?
No the thing is the sensor is ok its the clamp to the battery has corroded and snapped

OK, that makes sense. I well remember back in the 70's that whitish powdery residue on the terminals - washing it off with hot water and coating the terminals with vaseline. I didn't mind the flared pants, body shirts and platform soles but I wouldn't want to go back to that!

Back