General feels slow

Currently reading:
General feels slow

chesters83

hi everyone
It could be me but its my first time of owning a mpv and my 1.9 jtd feels really slow and sluggish is this normal
thanks peeps

Follow the posts for a blocked egr valve this will help u out and u can do the job ur self witch saves garage bill have a look and come bk to me with results

i have found out y my multi is slow the turbo aint boosting so dose any one know what i can do is the turbo gone or is there a part that makes it boost that could of gone

Sounds like the typical over boost valve have you checked the turbo to make sure no pipes are split or have poped off as this is comon if not about 5 down the pagw is a thread about turbo failure read it could help if not message quin on here he good with these things

hi ya i own a multipla 2005 1.9 jtd started being slugish 7 months ago did not think much about it untill it went into limp mode with no lights on dash showing any faults. took to local garage where we checked the egr valve, turbo.

to put a long story short the turbo had fallen apart so had to be replaced fiat garages quoted between £1000-£1500 got a brand new turbo from CATS AND CARBS you can find them online cost me less than £500 with delivery.

i would tho recomend u get ur injectors tested to as when the turbo was fitted the car was not firing on all 4 cylinders

now paid for 2 new fuel injectors at a cost of £200 half price of what fiat wanted to charge.

multiplas are very expensive to fix ;(

steve

Back