Technical Faile side turn ndicatorsd

Currently reading:
Technical Faile side turn ndicatorsd

rueban

Hi. I have a Ducato based camper van, Reg 2020, 2.3 Auto.

The problem that I have is with the side turn indicators lights. It appears that the bulbs in both sides have melted but the front and rears indicators still work ok. Had it to a fiat professional garage yesterday but they had not got the staff to look at it, despite being booked in.

I have rebooked again but I was wondering if any body else has experienced this problem as well or has any explanation of the possible problem. I would like to have a little knowledge when I return for my appointment if at all possible.

Thanks

2020 Reg?
Still under warranty . Time to take it back to selling dealer. The side lights (lights on side) are generally the domain of the convertor , and a Fiat dealer may not be the first to jump up to solve it. There is a loom for the converters by the drivers B pillar. (this may vary from right to left of van depending on RHD or LHD and or continental converter.) A mention of convertor may help. Again this more of a motorhome problem than fiat so may have more luck with a motorhome forum (motorhomefun.co.uk) but further help may come.

Back