Styling Exhaust attachment

Currently reading:
Styling Exhaust attachment

So looking for an attachment to add to my exhaust to give it the "sporting" look with the ceramic exhaust sticking out.. not sure if it changes the sound at all and im not looking for any performance increase obviously :p ive seen one on the official fiat accessories but my exhaust points downwards, so are there attachments out there for that?

Also would I need to cut my rear bumper at all?

1.4 8v 2010 punto evo

I have the standard Fiat rounded square one. There is a slight cut off on the bumper and a piece of black plastic which looks like a heat shield but probably just to cover the cut edge.

I wouldn't be fussed if it didn't have the tip on, a twin tip would be better I think.

I have the standard Fiat rounded square one. There is a slight cut off on the bumper and a piece of black plastic which looks like a heat shield but probably just to cover the cut edge.

I wouldn't be fussed if it didn't have the tip on, a twin tip would be better I think.

yeh thats what I was looking at on the fiat website.. Im just wondering if I need to cut my bumper or it just comes out the bottom of the bumper with enough clearance... it says fits 1.4 8v so Im guessing they know they need to adapt it to my exhaust (which faces the ground) and also give it room to clear the bumper.

Dunno if I wanna folk out £95 for it though :p :eek:

yeh thats what I was looking at on the fiat website.. Im just wondering if I need to cut my bumper or it just comes out the bottom of the bumper with enough clearance... it says fits 1.4 8v so Im guessing they know they need to adapt it to my exhaust (which faces the ground) and also give it room to clear the bumper.

I'll try and get a photo so you can see how they fit them from the factory. For £95 I wouldn't bother but that's only my opinion.

Here you go.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35

Another view

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 42
Back