Technical ESC and Hill Holder problem - Limp mode

Currently reading:
Technical ESC and Hill Holder problem - Limp mode

Hi today i was driving my 2016 ducato and suddenly i got "ESC and Hill Holder message" and check engine light and the car went into limp mode, the limp mode seems to resolve it self after restart but the check engine and the yellow triangle remain, anyone knows this issue and how to resolve it? it scared the h3ll out of me..

Last edited:
Hi today i was driving my 2016 ducato and suddenly i got "ESC and Hill Holder message" and check engine light and the car went into limp mode, the limp mode seems to resolve it self after restart but the check engine and the yellow triangle remain, anyone knows this issue and how to resolve it? it scared the h3ll out of me..
May be totally unrelated but I had those same warnings on a 4x4 Skoda Scout, ESC,Hill Holder etc. but also ABS.
After checking all the sensors etc. I found a faulty wire in the loom. Apparently the Skoda and VW versions have a common wiring fault for which a replacement wiring section was available, unfortunately for me that failed to fix it and I had to replace a wire much further into the loom.:(

Back