Technical Error code B1019 and U0019 Fiat Punto

Currently reading:
Technical Error code B1019 and U0019 Fiat Punto

bigbuggi

I have error code B1019 Rain sensor error, U0019 intermittent B - CAN line and intermittent CAN line Missing message. The car works impeccably well, apart from two things I have observed. The rain sensor reports an error in the display and does not work. My wipers work as they should, but the rain sensor is disabled. Then I noticed that when I switch on the light on the car, no light comes on in the Headlight level height control switch, which can be seen in the picture. All buttons work but no lights. Otherwise, my car works as it should, and I can drive it as usual. I wonder if the above errors are related?. Normally, a rain sensor lasts the life of the car. Bought a used headlight level height control switch, haven't received it yet. But wondering if it helps?. Is the error somewhere else? Would like to know if others have had similar problems with these error codes.
Again my car works very well, apart from what I have described. And I can easily drive the car without any problems.

Attachments

• Fiat B1019 U0019 Error code.jpg
    Fiat B1019 U0019 Error code.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 349
I have error code B1019 Rain sensor error, U0019 intermittent B - CAN line and intermittent CAN line Missing message. The car works impeccably well, apart from two things I have observed. The rain sensor reports an error in the display and does not work. My wipers work as they should, but the rain sensor is disabled. Then I noticed that when I switch on the light on the car, no light comes on in the Headlight level height control switch, which can be seen in the picture. All buttons work but no lights. Otherwise, my car works as it should, and I can drive it as usual. I wonder if the above errors are related?. Normally, a rain sensor lasts the life of the car. Bought a used headlight level height control switch, haven't received it yet. But wondering if it helps?. Is the error somewhere else? Would like to know if others have had similar problems with these error codes.
Again my car works very well, apart from what I have described. And I can easily drive the car without any problems.

Hi,
is this still your 2014 model 199 punto?

Back