Enquiry about a new Car

Currently reading:
Enquiry about a new Car

well from an estimated prediction, once the car is on the road you will lose 30% of the value ^^. May be go for a 1 years car from the dealer, that would offer you a 2/3 years warrantee ??

That would not be much different from buying new except you would pay less....

I wouldnt say hes a fool, its just what he wants i think, but absolutely, 30% even less once driven outa the showroom, i couldnt ever justify buying a brand new car unless i had the money to waste, cars are worth so much less straight away, up to the fella though, you can stil get a nice new car small with two years old cars lol!

Jordan

Yeah but alot of smaller cars are brought with free insurance for the first year, they are abused by the young driver then sold in the second year as the insurance turns out to be really expensive. Also because im looking for a sporty model I will be lucky to find one not thraped, as the cars owned by careful owners, are often the owners that keep hold of their cars hence why they look after them. Im not too bothered about the extra cost as I would rather borrow money to have a brand new car, than to borrow for one that may break down due to abuse!!!

If I was going for a newer car it would definitly be the Swift. Jap, so reliable, they look nice and the reviews about them have been very complimentry. (y)

Back