General Electric window parts

Currently reading:
General Electric window parts

The weather

HI, I have been searching for a spare part for the passenger side electric window but without much luck.
Can anybody suggest where I could buy from?
The part I require is a small 5cm round plastic orange wheel that the cable wraps around the plastic splines have broken.
Any help to source this part or a complete elecrtic window assembly would be greatly appreciated.

Others on here will know better than me, but I'd be surprised if a part like that is model-specific. It might be worth checking whether it's the same mechanism as in other Fiats of a similar generation (Mk 1 Punto, Coupe, Bravo/a, etc)

Last edited:
Well from what I can see on ePER.

1) Only the whole regulator unit is available at around £300 :yuck:

2) P/N: 51742725 (replaces 46724474) is unique to the Barchetta

So not looking good. I was hoping the Puntos would have the same regulator assembly but it looks like they don't.

You could/should get a local machine shop to make the pulley wheel for you. Would only take 30-45 minutes to cut, turn down standard ally/steel round bar stock, groove it and drill a central hole.

You could/should get a local machine shop to make the pulley wheel for you. Would only take 30-45 minutes to cut, turn down standard ally/steel round bar stock, groove it and drill a central hole.

Sounds like a job for a 3D printer!

Back