500 eco:drive on internet-no service any more?

Currently reading:
500 eco:drive on internet-no service any more?

Kazuhiko

Hello,
When I tried to upload my car’s driving information onto Eco:Drive service on internet for the first time in a while, I couldn't connect.;the server does not respond at the login page. The car is Fiat 500, from the year around 2014).In the past, I had installed software on both Mac and Windows PC. When I try to log in to the Eco:Drive App (Ver.3.5.5 FCA Group 2008-2017) that I installed on my Mac, a daisy keeps spinning and I can't proceed further. I wonder if Eco:Drive is stopped serving its customers? Does anyone know if the Eco:Drive service is still available? Or is it possible to directly on PC,but off line, view my driving information? I don’t know if there may be a way to view the data in flash memory without connecting to Fiat or eco:Drive. I asked about that at the car dealer where I got the car, he told me that he didnt know about IT and couldn’t tell me how to. (The car was imported from Italy).
Maybe it's not compatible with recent Mac OS? My mac is 10.14 (Mojave). I'm thinking of reinstalling the software, but there is no download sites for Mac nor for Windows OS. The eco:Drive software for Windows may works and if I can, I try to connect also with Windows app.
Is there anyone who is currently connected to and using the eco:Drive service? In a web browser, connecting to https://ecodrivews.fiat.com/--- fails. There must be a considerable number of eco:Drive registrants, but there is almost no relevant information to be found on the mutual network, or even if are, they are quite outdated. That's why I asked for your help. I’ll be very thankful.

Back