Eastern Italia

Currently reading:
Eastern Italia

Attention EI'ers

Due to a serious lack of any attention towards the Feb meet, Im gonna list the March Meet early, gives more people a better chance of seeing it and attending.
Ill have words with Rawb tonight get it posted tomorrow hopefully

In the mean time, spread the word about this months meet, otherwise MEPs gonna be having a carvery for one :/

Tom

In the mean time, spread the word about this months meet, otherwise MEPs gonna be having a carvery for one :/

Lol. Tbh, if we don't get much more interest by the end of the week it might be worth cancelling it, no point having it if most are unable to attend. Can then concentrate on getting more to the March meet then :)

I've been a bit quiet this year on EA and FF in general. Sorry for that.

It's partly been to do with the launch of my new website (www.i-piston.com) and partly to do with the Abarth being off the road.

I'm going to make more of an effort in the coming months and I get a new set of tyres for the Punto this week so that'll mean I'll be driving it more.

Hope everyone is well!

Subscribed!

Hope to make it along to one of the Essex meets when they arrive! I cant make the Thetford one

Just over a week to go till The march meet, I wanna set you guys a task, I would like you to design a logo for EI, this will also be made into stickers so keep it simple and 2/3 colours. I found someone who will make the stickers for a decent price and in nearly any volume. Please PM or email me them in either PNG or JPG format. My email is [email protected]. a vote will be held at the March meet for the winning design :)

Hi all,

I have not long been part of the Fiat scene but please count me in for any local meets, RR days etc

Last edited:
Right.. Ive spoken to "Silena Automotive" in Kings Lynne, The owners daughter was in hospital but i spoke to his wife, she said theres nothing booked for the weekend of 1st June and she would get "Simon" to give me a ring back with price per car ect.
Just out of interest, how many people would be interested in attending?

Tom

Back