General Ducato Desperation - Help!

Currently reading:
General Ducato Desperation - Help!

RedBaron924

Hi everyone, I didn't realise this community existed until today, searching for a part for my Ducato-based motorhome. Until this summer we have had 12 years (and 80,000 miles) of reliable touring throughout europe but recently my windscreen wipers and dipped headlights have developed minds of their own and it's all down to the Body Control Module (part no. 1361402080). Apparently Fiat think my 2008 Ducato 130 multijet should be scrap as the part is no longer available but I don't agree. If anybody out there can point me in the direction of a new/old stock or used unit I would be extremely grateful. I've done all the ebay/google searching to no avail. Is this a common problem?

Have you considered Ebay? Five results for your part number, cloning service offered.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
cloning..he needs another unit first..so no good..
@marcostig

Before posting I took the time to carry out a search on Ebay. The link that I posted is to that search. There were five offers for used BCMs, and at least one included the cloning offer. You have obviously not taken the trouble to follow the link, before denigrating my efforts. Look more closely in future before passing negative comment.

Well I'm pleased to say that Autotronics have fixed the body control module and all seems well. MOT booked for wednesday then hopefully back on the road.
It really seems crazy to me that parts for a 15 year old vehicle are unobtainable.
Thanks to everyone who offered advice.

Back