Technical Ducato 3.0 Hamonic Damper

Currently reading:
Technical Ducato 3.0 Hamonic Damper

Vanbulance

Hi,

Has anyone changed the Hamonic damper Aka the crank pulley on a 3.0 ducato with the engine in situe?

The vehicle in question is a 2015 Ducato ex ambulance maxi with the 3.0 iveco engine.

I'm also looking for the torque spec for the bolt aswel if anyone can shed any light

Kind regards,

Vanbulance

Hi,

Has anyone changed the Hamonic damper Aka the crank pulley on a 3.0 ducato with the engine in situe?

The vehicle in question is a 2015 Ducato ex ambulance maxi with the 3.0 iveco engine.

I'm also looking for the torque spec for the bolt aswel if anyone can shed any light

Kind regards,

Vanbulance
Never done one, but does this engine series no. match yours?
This is a 2012 manual so confirm else where to be sure.

Attachments

• DSCF1258.JPG
    DSCF1258.JPG
    461.1 KB · Views: 11
Never done one, but does this engine series no. match yours?
This is a 2012 manual so confirm else where to be sure.
Thanks for the reply, the engine code is F1CE3481E its the multijet 180 I believe. there really isn't alot of room between the pully and the chassis leg. so wondering if it's possible to get at by lowering the engine on the o/s a few inches

Thanks for the reply, the engine code is F1CE3481E its the multijet 180 I believe. there really isn't alot of room between the pully and the chassis leg. so wondering if it's possible to get at by lowering the engine on the o/s a few inches
I suppose it depends how long the "spigot" is towards the engine, as in how far you have to pull the pulley out to clear crank side.
Sorry I can't be of more help, hopefully others on Forum know more.:)

Back