Technical Ducato 2011 2.3 120 Engine hesitation

Currently reading:
Technical Ducato 2011 2.3 120 Engine hesitation

feyizu

Hii, dears,first of all, sory for my poor english(it is not my native language)

My Ducato relay needs some help...Because of the winter and also Corona virus I can not drive the relay almost one year, during this time I start the engine every month periodically and I did not notice any problem. Last week I've started the engine again and felt some bad exhaust smell like one or more cylinder was not firing, also engine rev was not smooth (fluctuate) when I accelerate the engine, engine rev was reaching up to the 3000 RPM and some black smoke was coming out. After several start/stop the engine, the engine check lamp was on and read the trouble code P0335 and P0685...Related with engine misfire the P0335 (Crankshaft pozition sensor) looks like the main problem but I could not understand relation with P0685 (EC relay) code..
Now I will check the crankshaft pozs.sensor and its wiring tomorrow ..also I will check the engine Control relay but I dont know the exact location.

Please kindly share your experiances about these trouble codes and also help to findout the locations of the relays(I can find the location of fuses but can not find the relays)

Thank you in advance

Back