Technical Drivers Seat

Currently reading:
Technical Drivers Seat

treborsevi

Looking for help please. I have a Fiat Doblo 223 WAV in lovely condition and only 32000 genuine mileage. My problem is, I am nearly 6 feet tall so I would like to be able to move my drivers seat back as far as possible to gain legroom. I have used the standard adjuster, but it is not enough for me!!!!!!!!!! any suggestion welcome.

Looking for help please. I have a Fiat Doblo 223 WAV in lovely condition and only 32000 genuine mileage. My problem is, I am nearly 6 feet tall so I would like to be able to move my drivers seat back as far as possible to gain legroom. I have used the standard adjuster, but it is not enough for me!!!!!!!!!! any suggestion welcome.
Are you sure nothings wrong with the mechanism? My friend had a doblo MK2 and he’s 6”4’ he didn’t have a problem! He’s now got an ignis and looks like someone’s shoehorned him in

I also think that you need to look at the malfunction of the mechanism! If not, then you need to expand the space yourself by shifting and cutting!

Back