General Drivers seat cover repair by GiGi Upholstery

Currently reading:
General Drivers seat cover repair by GiGi Upholstery

I have been steadily going through jobs on the 4x4 MJ I recently purchased and on the advice of @Bonefish Blues I travelled to see Gheorghe at GiGi Upholstery near Bicester to get my drivers seat repaired. The results speak for themselves and I can highly recommend him for any upholstery work, he is a true craftsman. I arrived at 9:00 this morning and the job was finished and the seat back in the car by midday. He added additional padding to re-shape the bolster as well - £150 all in.

Before:

IMG_3949.jpg

And after:

IMG_3958.jpg

Excellent, glad he's delivered for you too!

It's an unusual set-up he has, but he knows where everything is and emerges with just the right bit of leather to match - proper craftsman, as you say, and a nice bloke too.

Eh up

That looks great, I need mine doing as mine is the dark brown/ bronze colour and subject to UV degradation which has cracked the drivers bolster.

I’m looking to get driver and passenger retrimmed in a matching leather as my cars a keeper

I used to know a company in Shipley but think there gone now so looking for a recommendation around West Yorkshire

I have been steadily going through jobs on the 4x4 MJ I recently purchased and on the advice of @Bonefish Blues I travelled to see Gheorghe at GiGi Upholstery near Bicester to get my drivers seat repaired. The results speak for themselves and I can highly recommend him for any upholstery work, he is a true craftsman. I arrived at 9:00 this morning and the job was finished and the seat back in the car by midday. He added additional padding to re-shape the bolster as well - £150 all in.

Before:

View attachment 439972

And after:

View attachment 439973
Thats a GREAT result

Excellent, glad he's delivered for you too!

It's an unusual set-up he has, but he knows where everything is and emerges with just the right bit of leather to match - proper craftsman, as you say, and a nice bloke too.
Please do a review in the directory if not already done. It hopefully makes it easier to find and may give him some extra business. This woiuld be well deserved.

Back