Styling Door speaker advise please..

Currently reading:
Styling Door speaker advise please..

Wozza1985

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Thank you..Will i notice a difference once i have replaced the standard ones with these as i already have kenwood 6/9's in the back?

if you have a aftermarket head unit in and you change the settings so that there is more sound from the back then the front you will notice them, sounds odd but i have done the same as you, i have 2 vibe slicks 6x9s in the parcel shelf and 2 vibe 6.5" speakers in my door, all i did was on a percent scale put about 70% to the back and 30% to the front if that helps?

ahh pretty decent then, well yeah once you have got the speakers in your doors just like i said set the sound so its got more from the back, if you havent already i would consider buying a sub for your car, makes alot of difference and sounds great!

Just going back to the door speakers, if you havent looked already the connection on the end of the wire that connects into you original speaker is a yellow plug, its up to you if you want to cut it and solder your wires to the kenwood door speakers but i just found a connection off ebay that fitted the plug and i just connected it to the vibe speaker i now have in my door, it will make sense when you look!

Last edited:
Back