Technical Door & internal lights disconnected

Currently reading:
Technical Door & internal lights disconnected

Hi, just got my Panda1000CL from the painter. I found that the light wiring on the rear view mirror disconnected from the other end (Circled in yellow). Obviously the internal light is not working when opening the doors. I am trying to read Haynes but I didn't manage...need help where the other end should be connected . Many thanks
6CB9C79F-2B4F-4E06-8D1C-9AE71F6FB2BA.jpeg

You see where that little door switch is to the left of your circle? Take that out (phillips screw) and see if it’s connected to anything

You see where that little door switch is to the left of your circle? Take that out (phillips screw) and see if it’s connected to anything
Hi, it has a black wire coming into it..its according to haynes..even the other door has the same black wire. The missing link is the wire coming from the internal light/mirror to join the circuit

Ahh I’m with you…so there’s wiring to your courtesy light, but nothing inbetween the light n doors somewhere along the lines?

Ahh I’m with you…so there’s wiring to your courtesy light, but nothing inbetween the light n doors somewhere along the lines?
Hi, between the two doors there is a black wire..but there is no connection from the wiring coming down the cortesy light….where do I have to connect these two wires….thanks for your help

Have you got a positive feed to light and checked continuity on both the light wiring and the door switches?
What are those two wires on headlining, have you/they put extra wires in to test light or have they yet to be routed?
Have you checked the multi-block Earth above the fusebox?

Back