Posted by homeward
Donington Park
Sunday, April 6, 2014 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, April 6, 2014 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Bring your ideas on Sunday... -- although, IIRC (and I'll have to look back through the old threads), someone suggested another racetrack-based meet.... :confused:

BTW: when I set this up, just over a year ago, I imagined half-a-dozen of us just getting together every few months. The fact that we're having so many meets/meats, with so many attending, is totally down to you guys, though.... Thank you...! :worship:

Love the fact we all say "meets/meats" as we're all good lovers haha!

Sam

know what the fault is.. we could probably diagnose it for you with MES :D

I won't have the netbook, tomorrow; but I will have a full complement of cables, if someone brings something running MES.... :)

I also have a handheld code-reader; and a Bluetooth dongle that interfaces with my iPhone -- but, sadly, neither will do PAS.... :(

punto or nothing.. I'm afraid- as my knackered leg won't cope with over an hour in a "normal" car ( need cruise + m-ways):(

I'm in the same boat ATM, will be the Dualogic Bravo tomorrow now. I hope there isn't much walking planned.

I'm not going to make it tomorrow. My power steering light has raised its ugly head. :mad:

Grow some arm muscles and bring it :p

I won't have the netbook, tomorrow; but I will have a full complement of cables, if someone brings something running MES.... :)

I also have a handheld code-reader; and a Bluetooth dongle that interfaces with my iPhone -- but, sadly, neither will do PAS.... :(

I'll bring my MES I suspect.

i also have a feint glow of lights on the dash, so i assumed it was a earth, so i cleaned the 3 i could find under the bonnet but i didnt work, will clean the battery teminals in the morning. then if still no joy ill get the battery checked

I'm in the same boat ATM, will be the Dualogic Bravo tomorrow now. I hope there isn't much walking planned.

Grow some arm muscles and bring it :p

I'll bring my MES I suspect.

What does MES stand for - sorry it's bugging me! I understand what it's likely to be, just not what the initials are ! :worship:

Half your Panda seats are in the car - the easy bits. Fronts to go in tomorrow assuming they will fit...... (y)

Back