Dogs tearing the car covers

Currently reading:
Dogs tearing the car covers

chandranap

It has been several years I am suffering from this problem. The day I buy a new cover what ver type it is bitten and torn by dogs. Even the Arial above the car as been broken by the dog which regularly climbs on roof and do mischief.
I did lot of research in net and did not found a reasonable solution. And the so called ultra sound expellers are not available in India.
So I have now developed a formula which will keep away dogs. But needs your attention on every day basis.
1) Buy a spray bottle,
2) Buy tobacco (hear you need to buy best quality fresh one, I bought a 1m long bunch from kerala for Rs60)
3) Get a bottle of eucalypts oil form medical shop
Fill water 75% of the bottle, take one piece of tobacco of length 3 inches and put in water. Keep for 3 hours.
Mix eucalyptus oil 5ml with 30 ml Alcohol and mix in the water ,
Please put the cover of your car and spray this in all over the cover. First day spray at least 3 times to as soon as tit dry. This will take away the new aroma of the cover
Then every day night spray once.
Dogs will not come to your car.
Cheep and best solution.

Hey, this is my first post on fait forum :)
I know I am replying to a very old post, well I found a very simple solution for the problem with dogs tearing up car covers at night.
Bleaching powder has been the most effective and effortless deterrent. Just sprinkle a handful of the powder on your car cover 2 or 3 times a week

Back