does this look flat?

Currently reading:
does this look flat?

been playing today think i got 1 mirror too dark an 1 too light now, light one may be spot on though i wait until i have better light tomorrow an have a better look

hope you did weight the paint, when you tinting the silver you want, if not you might end up having different silver every mix, unless you going to spary them at one go, so only mix once.
been reading the top you said last time the body shop spary wrong silver, but most likely they did got you colour right, just didn't spary in to the other panel to blow in the colour, silver it is very funny colour to spary, if just spary one single panel, 90% will look colour out.
oh make sure you polish the mirror first, then check the match, as will look little different after polish..

the reason for the seperation of was likely to be silicone (alot of panel wipes still dont shift it) or poor mixture. Also alot of the cheaper spray guns come with some parts lubed in silicone (n) bit stupid really as manufactures know what it does to paint :confused:

if you're still not sure take it for someone else to spray other than the people you last went to of course :confused: Matching paint isnt an art anymore, its a science. The fella I got to spray munkuls bodywork only sprayed halfway up the bonnet, ask him you cant tell at all - easy to get a match with a paint sampler nowadays

Jordan

Back