General Do seats from FIAT 500 fit in Doblo 223?

Currently reading:
General Do seats from FIAT 500 fit in Doblo 223?

e42b

Hi,

i own a 2008 Doblo 223 (Cargo) with synthetic leather seats which force me to sweat on longer trips. So i'd like to exchange them with some textile ones.
I searched the forum and the net already with no success.
Since i can get a pair of Fiat 500 front seats quite cheap i'd like to ask whether someone has those in a 223.
I would be glad for any advice about alternative seats. If there are some Alfa Romeo seats fitting that would be gorgeous.

Thank you very much in advance
E.

Hi, I have fitted nice leather Alpha romeo seats in my 2012 model Doblo without too much trouble seats are very similar, I had to change over the Doble seat rails and drill new holes to fit them to the AR seats as I remember? Then fitted them with the original Doblo seat belt stalks, I think the AR stalks work OK I just wanted to ensure I had no warning lights come on. I have also fitted Fiat Bravo leather seats to My 2017 263 when I got it, very similar to the first fitting and have had no problems with either seats all function as they should. I think I looked at Fiat 500 and I am sure the seat rails are narrower then the seats mentioned above so you would nead to buy or fabricate a new wider seat rail frame to accomodate them If I remember correctly, but that was years ago on my first Doblo van.

Back