Currently reading:
Disappointed with FIAT After Sales Customer Service

vikramkarve

Disappointed with after-sales service of FIAT in Pune India.

FIAT/Jeep have only one service centre (Sky Moto) for Pune - a large city with a population of over 7 million.

Sky Moto FIAT/Jeep Service Centre is located far away from the city - which is inconvenient for customers living in the city and suburbs.

Sadly - the Sky Moto FIAT/Jeep Showroom provides NIL after-sales service - though it is conveniently located on SB Road in Pune City.

Also - the attitude of the staff at the Sky Moto FIAT Service Centre needs immense improvement - they must focus on quality rather than money.

Today - they had to take back the serviced car to the workshop for rework immediately after service/repairs due to defects.

Obviously - the post-service quality assurance check wasn't done properly.

They were more interested in me paying the bill rather than trying to ensure quality technical service.

Also - the billing charges of FIAT Service Centre Sky Moto seem expensive as compared to other brands.

In India - after-sales service is an important aspect taken into account by customers while selecting a new car or vehicle - and - poor and lackadaisical after-sales service may discourage people from buying FIAT/Jeep Models despite their superior features.

Submitting the above as feedback to FIAT Jeep India CEO and Stellantis Service India.

Request Top Management of FIAT Jeep India take my feedback in a positive spirit and take corrective action to improve the quality of FIAT after-sales service - especially in Pune India.

Regards

Haven't had a good experience with FCA India either. Been trying to get some spares for my vehicle since over 2 months and no luck. They have it all backordered and don't seem to take it with urgency. My car has been lying in the workshop for over 2 months and its so frustrating not to get timely responses from them despite having ordered and paid for the products.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I genuinely hope they take customer feedback seriously and fix their shortcomings before losing whatever little customer base they have due to poor service.

If it makes you guys feel any better, Fiat has been in the UK (and a lot of other closer-by European nations) for virtually forever, and even our much bigger more established dealer networks tend to be on the poor side of things also.

I'm not sure how far it would go to those executives, but when I've had issues here with car dealers, I spoke to site managers / people high up in the franchise network who have enough control and money permission to right the problem for you, but also care enough and are connected closely enough to the people in the dealership / workshop who are ruining the reputation too. You could call up and ask to speak to this person, have an in person meeting, and with some luck they will personally see to it that your issue is fixed and possibly provide some sort of token of apology in the form of something free. Perhaps things work differently there?

There's always the (risky) option of liaising with one of us forum members in Europe to purchase a part (new or used) and ship it to you, however the current models for sale in the India market might not share the same engines / trim specs. Then the cost factor of sending relatively heavy / large / odd shaped parts internationally too. Probably not as appealing for a newer car where the company should be looking after it.

Back