Dirt 2

Currently reading:
Dirt 2

The demo is now on xbox live . just been playing on it and its pretty good very fast smooth game not really like the old colin mcrae games but still good fun
(y)
Cheers Adz

Er demo might not do it justice but it seems to me to be just like the original dirt on 360 with a few new graphical effects and even more of the dumbing down for the american market..why when i'm racing do the other drivers talk to me??? It's not need for speed FFS. I really don't like the direction they went in with the modern ones because they made a rally game where rallying was a side show. (The new demo doesn't even include fecking rallying!) Its good when you've unlocked everything and can just play it as a rally game but the dirt track racing is pants...oh and the handling is so arcade it makes burnout look like a sim and the replays while graphically pretty look crap because your car seems to just spin on a point whenever you turn and weaves all over the place.

Played Dirt 1 extensively and see no reason to buy 2 4 weeks before Forza 3 comes out.

Last edited:
Didn't know there was a demo out. I liked the first one, completed it a few times over.
I just never managed to get the thousand miles achievement, even though I've done way over that!!

I've never got the 500 miles achievement even tho i've done more than that in one car....(swift lol)

The demo is balls. What happened to the games such as the original colin mcrae for the playstation 1?
Absolute class with the rally school.
Americanised or whuttt!
cancelling my pre-order

Already said that lol except I didn't pre-order...last one was the same if forces you to spend time not rallying but once you'd finished career you could play it like a proper CMR game with a bit poor handling..

Back