Dent removal

Currently reading:
Dent removal

David_1984

Would I be able to use any of these products on the scratches/dents on my car?
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...yrn_31329_crumb_33958-31329_topcategory_31329

Or if no one likes the products in halfords, could anyone recommend a different product(s).

Sorry for the car being dirty, I should have taken a new photo but kept forgetting.

Scratch on drivers side front wheel arch:

This might be a little too clean to see the dent properly lol

About the bottom scuff.

While I was looking at it, I lifted the 'black stuff' off the car, but I think the
lacquer came with it as well.

I will clean that area and take another pic then you can see the scuff clearly.

I might get a free quote at halfords and see how much it will be to get the dents out.

You need to see a smart repair man or take the car to a body shop. The 1st might polish out, the 2nd you down to the primer, the 3rd is a bloody great dent and will need reshaping, not something any halford products will help you achieve.

Might ask Halfords for a free quote on how much it will be to get the car repaired.

halfords!!! why pay a middleman.

I recently used a local smart guy and was very impressed with the results. I had a split on the bumper and a big scuff, plus a few little dents on the bonnet. The bumper is perfect while the dents are 90% gone. It wasn't that cheap but still cheaper than the local bodyshop but he did a quality job.

Might ask Halfords for a free quote on how much it will be to get the car repaired.

Don't go anywhere near Halfords, they will do more harm than good. I always use Dent Devils and their work is top notch. The last person I used from Dent Devils told me he had been out to many cars to put right what Halfords had mucked up, so steer clear.

I'd be replacing that wing, for the cost there's no point faffing on trying to sort it out IMO

Other areas need to see some paint i.e. bodywork job. Door can be improved without being too visible with a once over machine polish.

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't replied until now.

Thank you for the replies.

I got a quote from Halfrauds and I think they quoted £350 for the lot including the door dent but I will stay WELL clear from them.

Oh now some tw$t has keyed my car......twice!!!!

What is G10 :confused:

Back