Demotivator Thread

Currently reading:
Demotivator Thread

one-way consumism (or consumerism in the uk) is when your customers consume without giving back any kind of useful info. in many cases consumers unwittingly provide feedback to suppliers from their buying behaviour. for example BMW now know that their mini is only suitable for girls and gays. no one told them that, and they didnt predict it would happen, but they were able to observe it from consumer behaviour. that is two-way and it has taught BMW something which they can use. the car owners consumed the cars and BMW consumed the feedback.

in many other examples of consumer activity there is no feedback to the supplier, this is one-way consumerism. it is not a part of any degree syllabus that i am aware of, but many courses in the social sciences faculty will mention it at some point, even if they word it differently.

my leet hax comment will remain a mystery, but i would suggest you change your IP address so that my temptation is no longer a burden.

Last edited:
prolonging your agony

lol i am worried whether you can turn this round in your jug way and make me look stupid.

so

option 1) give up as i could be ridiculed

option 2) persue the matter as im sure jug has F*cked up somewhere during this debate. although if its not that clear to me then he could easily pull the wool over my eyes

:chin:

poster57598530.jpg

its a child i guess

i better look though some photos to out do jippers earlier try

Last edited:
lol i am worried whether you can turn this round in your jug way and make me look stupid.

so

option 1) give up as i could be ridiculed

option 2) persue the matter as im sure jug has F*cked up somewhere during this debate. although if its not that clear to me then he could easily pull the wool over my eyes

:chin:

oh bugger it. i was only joking about viewing your browser history, i dont know your IP address so i cant do that, and even if i knew your IP address it could take several hours to bypass your firewall(s). i simply found the photo myself.

wow that flux capacitor pic shows your cinq has the same overall gearing as my astra in 5th (same rpm at same speed) so i guess you must do 145mph @ 6500rpm too :confused:

no.. that can't be right. It has a different engine and wheels since that picture was taken but in that configuration i bounced it off the limiter in 5th. It limits at 7200rpm, and yeah it was off the clock but 700rpm more than 145mph seems a bit off to me!!

this whole incident has made me think of a game we can play:chin:

someone finds a pic of a place on the internet then someone has to take a live photo of it.

:idea: see how far we can go round the world

without clue's that could become very difficult very quickly; for example holiday snaps of a potentially generic area or a corridor of a school or something equally obscure :devil:

Back