Delocking

Currently reading:
Delocking

arseofbox

Principality Retained :)
Right..was going to delock my Cinq tonight, fallen at the first hurdle!;)

Took the bootlock assy off, it appears that the bodywork metal around the lock barrel is raised in comparison to the rest of the panel.

I want this part flushed...not sticking out!

Logically, I will need to cut this bit out....any ideas on how I should do it?

Tom (AofB)

GrpN Catback Exhaust system on...rattles like f**k, but very nice!!!

ah...wise man suggest angle grinding.

Insufficient space to get a grinder in there...hacksaw methinks

Tom (AofB)

GrpN Catback Exhaust system on...rattles like f**k, but very nice!!!

you could try 2 bits of thick steel with a hole in the middle, put one on each side, put a bolt through the whole, do the bolt up and squash the hole flat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you

just remembered sealey do a tool for lock hole repair, this may do the job its £8.95+vat. model no. vs800
there web site www.sealey.co.uk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you

just had a look at a cinq boot i don't understand why you can't use an angle grinder, unless you mean the sticky out bit is on the inside! then it wont matter.

Back