Styling Debadged....

Currently reading:
Styling Debadged....

My Multi had a rather wonky rear badge so out came the kettle and the old credit card....

12012009341.jpg

Got and interesting bit of artwork for my trouble out of it ;)

12012009345.jpg

Jim

I'd like to take it off too but on second thoughts as I'm selling to a museum in October it might be a good idea to keep it on so the punters know who made it...

Don't want them getting it mixed up with one of these, LOL

12012009342.jpg

Or worse, a Pontiac Aztek :p

Jim

I've never understood why anyone wants to debadge, if for some reason my badge fell off :confused:, I'd be out looking another one.(y) that green multi looks good though.

Remember mine was broken and as they are a painted badge it's a lot of flaff to replace on a car that I've already done a deal to sell...

I'm Sarah Beeny of the FiatForum here, lol

Jim

Complete with your lovely new parcel shelf too eh Jim ;) Quite excited that our parcel shelf is going to NASA - sad isn't it:p

Why thank you! It's also going to be on display at the Lane Motor Museum after we get back from Mars via Cape Canaveral. I'll make sure the new owners have your email in case they need any bits for it as the Museum keep all their cars in road worthy condition ;);)

DSC_0416.jpg

From the last time I was at the Museum. The 2001 car will be parked beside this 1966 version..

We are just back from it's first 'shake down' with a run to dublin where Alan works for a few days a week...

24012009404.jpg

After a weekend of (deleted, lol) we picked the car up and headed north...

25012009405.jpg

Still think the back end is nice with no badge but the americans will never know what it is without it :(

May have to go shopping for a new one :eek:

Jim

Last edited:
Ive just removed mine yesterday as it was bugging me after all the wax keeps getting stuck in it:D oh its that blue/purple colour if its usefull.

Back