Currently reading:
Technical Dashboard like a Christmas tree :(

Jessicwh08

Hello all, I’m new to this forum and looking for some help.

I have a 2008 Fiat 500 Sport. I’ve recently bought it to fix up to be a my little city car and everything was going great until the dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree and the odometer started flashing.

After looking into it, I changed BOTH the battery and the earth strap as I had a caution light, airbag lights, fuel cut off unavailable and something about the airbags pop up. These didn’t pop up until about 5 days after getting the car. I’ve also had the power steering fail twice but work again once the car was started. I’ve read that Blue and Me could be one of the reasons for this, however, Blue and Me still works in the car.

So my question is, what could it be if I’ve changed the battery and the earth strap? And how would I go about getting those lights off the dashboard? What do I do next?

Welcome, try disconnecting the battery again for say 30 mins, connect and see what pops up, sounds like classic power issue, yes the Blu and me often gives issue and I'd simply disconnect it.
Now have a Proxi alignment done, this should clear the flashing mileage and will also show any stored fault codes for say the abs which is very voltage sensitive. Report back
also see this post https://www.fiatforum.com/threads/fiat-500-dashboard-airbag-light-issue.497608/

Back