Technical Dashboard Lights

Currently reading:
Technical Dashboard Lights

Fifi500

Hi Guys.

The central digital display is having a fit! The bit where the fuel gauge, temperature, clock etc is..... goes blank. When I open the door all that's displayed is @@@@@@@. All the lights around the display come on when I start her up and my stereo display fine. Any ideas please?

Hi Guys.

The central digital display is having a fit! The bit where the fuel gauge, temperature, clock etc is..... goes blank. When I open the door all that's displayed is @@@@@@@. All the lights around the display come on when I start her up and my stereo display fine. Any ideas please?

In the first instance it might be an idea to disconnect the battery for an hour or so and see if that clears the problem.

Yes, basically, a Fiat500 is a just computer ............... with an engine, seats and wheels of course! :)

As it's a computer and if if throws its toys out of the pram, the first thing you do with any computer, is switch it off, wait a bit, then switch it back on.

The only way to switch a 500 off, is to disconnect the battery.

When you do reconnect, you'll have to reset the date and time. Fingers crossed, all will be well.

Good luck,
Mick.

Back