General Cup holders!

Currently reading:
General Cup holders!

Football Genius

I've had a quick search but can't find a solution, the cup holders are... Rubbish! Anyone come up with a work around for conveying coffee in a bravo on a cold early morning journey to work?!

My thought was always get some grippy dash mat stuff and line the inside if the big holder. The little one however is beyond repair. Clearly someone at fiat wanted "2x cup holders" on the spec sheet.

I find a Micky-D's or Costa cup fits fine in the bigger one. Only other alternative is to get awful ones which clip onto your door or do like I told MEP get a new single din radio and get a single din retractable cup holder. Sure he'll be along soon to show off a pic.

I find a Micky-D's or Costa cup fits fine in the bigger one. Only other alternative is to get awful ones which clip onto your door or do like I told MEP get a new single din radio and get a single din retractable cup holder. Sure he'll be along soon to show off a pic.

Hmmm I may risk a Costa... A simple can of 7up never fit though! May have to invent some sort of adapter!

Last edited by a moderator:
you can get a large costa cup in the 2nd one in the front without falling over, I use the top of the arm rest to hold the cup in place, its only fallen over once, best £2.95 on coffee ive ever spent :D

Tah Dah

IMG_3098.JPG

If you have he same problem as me, which is that stuff topples over I found a pretty good workaround , accidentally actually.

The little tinny air fresheners that you can get from most service stations when put in the front cup holder will stop stuff toppling out of the rear one. Plus they are small enough With a black plastic lid to look discreet. Still wont stop a skinny Red Bull can toppling over mind.

California Scents Golden State Delight (US BubbleGum) Car Scent Air Freshener: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

Back