General Coop mods

Currently reading:
General Coop mods

What power mods, if any, can you do to a 20v na? Lots of posts on here re: 20vt but not found any for a 20v na...Is it something I should forget or should I buy a turbo version and have two of them, if the wife agrees !!:shrug: any info???

Best mod is Flea's (non VIS only) plug 'n' play chip at £45

http://www.fcperformance.co.uk/fiat-coupe-bravo-hgt-20v.php#chips

Could whack a decent exhaust system and filter and you may see 160BHP with the chip. That's about as much as you're going to see unless you start to throw thousands of pounds at it (Cams, manifold, head work) for tiny gains. Or you can buy a 20VT for a grand that comes with 220BHP and get it up to 250-260 for £175. It's really not worth tuning the NA.

Nah we just blag it. :D
That's settled then...20vt it is, not sure what to do with my NA coop? it's had loads done to it and I may have to do the same to another one: belts, clutch etc??? Very expensive. I may keep it and start a collection?? Thanks for all your info, pity I can't add many mods to it though. I'll let you know what the WIFE decides, lol !!!:worship:

just be aware that modding a 20vt can become very addictive and very expensive

For some reason, there is no such thing as "enough power" - trust me.

When I was at 250, I thought I'd go for 300 and be happy. Witha a GT28R, uprated intercooler, fuel pump, ramair filter, Unichip and a load of mapping, I
I was indeed rather happy, for at least a couple of months :rolleyes:, so I decided to go for 400bhp. When I got there, I was extremely happy, for at least a couple of months:bang:. So, I decided to go for 450bhp. Now I've got there, I'm pretty happy, and I have been for about a year, but every now and then, I find myself thinking "wonder what it would be like with 500....." :nutter:

just be aware that modding a 20vt can become very addictive and very expensive

For some reason, there is no such thing as "enough power" - trust me.

When I was at 250, I thought I'd go for 300 and be happy. Witha a GT28R, uprated intercooler, fuel pump, ramair filter, Unichip and a load of mapping, I
I was indeed rather happy, for at least a couple of months :rolleyes:, so I decided to go for 400bhp. When I got there, I was extremely happy, for at least a couple of months:bang:. So, I decided to go for 450bhp. Now I've got there, I'm pretty happy, and I have been for about a year, but every now and then, I find myself thinking "wonder what it would be like with 500....." :nutter:
Your just fecking greedy though Nigel :D

Back