General Colours

Currently reading:
General Colours

equinox83xx

I was wondering if someone had the paint codes. i am after the code, and colour name of a green selecta i have. its the dark metallic green. and its an 1994 vehicle. can anyone help? the paint code sticker is missing!

thank you :) yeah, i am a selecta owner, suprisingly fast considering. i am thinkin of converting to a manual, but thats a way in the future yet. i have had two pandas so far, and tried my best to kill them, and still havent! they are amazing, i want to fit a rev counter to my old manual, cuz that revved so high!!

christopher watson said:
when you convert it, let me know, as i would like to convert mine too :)

I cant imagine it'll be to difficult. just rig up a clutch mechanism, hydraulic maybe :D and gear shift cables.. easy! :D

Thanx chris, unfortunatly, i dont know what dark green it is :S

equinox83xx said:
thank you :) yeah, i am a selecta owner, suprisingly fast considering. i am thinkin of converting to a manual
for 150 quid you can buy one with the circus attached... there's an easy way and a hard way...

What this colour?

Attachments

• panda11.JPG
    panda11.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 29
The code is 377/F.

However mine was away for painting and should have been halfway through by now but turns out that the paint code 402 on an original and apparently undisturbed sticker on the tailgate does not resemble the paint on my car it's some kind of non-metalic grey/blue? so don't take it for granted.

And now the car can't be painted this weekend after all as he'll have to order paint for the next weekend he can do it, which can be ??????? god knows when :cry:

Back