General Colours.

Currently reading:
General Colours.

What are the most popular colours for GPs?
Mines a Dark Grey ish, colour, not sure what the manufacturers have named it, but haven't seen many about!
Which I'm happy about!

seems to be new orleans blue around the stoke-on-trent area, theres loads ^^ but the caribbean orange is probably the most exclusive :) which is what im getting next!!

ive seen one grey one parked up at my college but that was completely stock.
and the only person i have seen with one the same colour as yours is a guy on here called 'gpactivesport' or something like that. and his looks beassssttt.
very nice colour :)

Here in bath it is exotica red by a mile. There are four red sportings in the university car park alone. There are also a couple of grey sportings in bath, the odd blue and an orange. I think yellow must be the least common. It does tend to only be the sportings that I notice though so there could be a million rainbow coloured cooking models and I would not have noticed.

Either normal blue, or that horrible, really light sky blue that are on most around here. They all look like 1.2 actives as well. Few Active/Dynamic sports, one or two Eleganzas, never seen a T-jet, couple of m-jets and two Arbarths.

Here in bath it is exotica red by a mile. There are four red sportings in the university car park alone. There are also a couple of grey sportings in bath, the odd blue and an orange. I think yellow must be the least common. It does tend to only be the sportings that I notice though so there could be a million rainbow coloured cooking models and I would not have noticed.
I wouldn't mind owning a yellow one, with some nice black gloss wheels :p
@ Magic, I've seen them light blue ones driving around with the wheel trims on, they look disgusting, :(

Orange, They go faster :p

Attachments

• 240671_10150656421130473_754885472_18935083_7957034_o.jpg
    240671_10150656421130473_754885472_18935083_7957034_o.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 17
Back