COD: Black Ops

Currently reading:
COD: Black Ops

by this, u mean the main story?
if so then yes. completed it in like 2 days. too easy. like mw2, its all done too quick. not done black ops in veteran yet, but mw2 didnt take any longer on veteran than it did on normal, so will have to see if black ops make it "hard" in veteran.

No! Properly means with one of these... :D

24012010121.JPG

i take it u mean first strike maps (a 2nd set of new maps have been released for xbox and should be released soon for ps3) they aint bad, but are more suited to snipers really. large areas with lots of buildings etc. gives ya more verity tho so cant complain.

that the first one?

i heard the first wasn't up to much and the 2nd was more about zombies, never really snipe and i've never been into zombies either :eek:

We'll be able to buy the map pack half price when PSN comes back on with the compensation pack they're giving us anyway so it's worth the wait I guess.

game are doing it for 99p for the xbox at game (i think it was game anyway) when i traded an old game in :p:D
thats cos xbox use credits as well or something along those lines. ps3 wont be doing offers like that as they do online transactions only. im sure there will be some compensation for the monuments cock up they have on their hands.

WELL IT'S BACK!?!

Yesterday I got a genuine 22:0 Kill : Death ratio on Firing Range, and saved it to my file share. I am still so so happy lol That's the best I have done so far.

Last edited:
Back