General clubcento

Currently reading:
General clubcento

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sei_rory

Established member
hey guys ive been toying with the idea of joining clubcento. is there any people here that are a member and also what do people think of the shows they hold ? whats your opinions please guys

There are pros and cons to both, but members that are active on CC, the majority of them are also active here, so you dont loose out on the advice front.

CC do have different shows, but the big auto italia days in the past both FF and CC have attended.

I personally dont think the joining fee is good value for money but i dont discourage others from joining, it is nice to have an alternative to here.

AppleSei said:
I personally dont think the joining fee is good value for money but i dont discourage others from joining, it is nice to have an alternative to here.

Have a lookie at this PDF John - http://www.frogbitz.com/cento/pricelist.pdf

1108 oil filter - £2.37
The coils are £11.43, although Mick has pattern ones for 9 quid something. The ones on shop4parts are over 30 quid.
Brake discs are a fiver each
An air filter is less than £2.50

The delivery charges are reasonable too - up to 30kgs is £7.60 something IIRC

Those prices are only available to paid up members :)

You can easily recover the 20 quid fee. Also, if you join now, then it's a tenner (membership is due for renewal every February). There are also discounts with some companies, such as Adrian Flux.

The MO's tech section also has stuff on there that isn't covered on here.

Such as my full photo 1242 engine swap guide for dummies ;)

Frogbits discounts have probably saved me over 2 years membership worth plus you get discounted insurance and recognised italian car event entry.

I don't understand the bickering either but I say ignorance is bliss. I like spending time with all fiat friendly clubs :)

chaos said:
Have a lookie at this PDF John - http://www.frogbitz.com/cento/pricelist.pdf

1108 oil filter - £2.37
The coils are £11.43, although Mick has pattern ones for 9 quid something. The ones on shop4parts are over 30 quid.
Brake discs are a fiver each
An air filter is less than £2.50

The delivery charges are reasonable too - up to 30kgs is £7.60 something IIRC

Those prices are only available to paid up members :)

You can easily recover the 20 quid fee. Also, if you join now, then it's a tenner (membership is due for renewal every February). There are also discounts with some companies, such as Adrian Flux.

The MO's tech section also has stuff on there that isn't covered on here.

Nah nice attempt at a convince but i am not swayed unfortuneatly.

Plus i think the cento will be going after xmas

dave said:
steve was quoting me i aint a cc member so how is that cc ff bitching?

I think Paul was directly quoting Steve, and not you Dave ;)

The OP was I'm sure asking peoples opinions of CC "in general" and Steve gave the impression CC members don't talk to anyone!

So it transpires he was jesting, but lets be fair it didn't give a good impression :(

I personally like being part of both.

edit - so Mods please don't ban me!!!! LOL!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back