Classifieds goes BAD ASS!

Currently reading:
Classifieds goes BAD ASS!

I couldn't think of a better title :) hehe ...

If you are selling a car on the classifieds now, everything has just got a whole lot better!

The advert style now mirrors the e-bay listing format, so when you place your ad - you've got a nice selection of drop downs and checkboxes to choose from.

A completed ad looks like this > http://www.fiatforum.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=13796 (there are more fields, I just didn't know which ones went with that car!)

You can now also run an ad for 30 days instead of 14 as people were complaining it was too short :)

This took MASSIVE changes, so please report if you see anything amiss - I could have overlooked something.

Also, apologies - but any data you had put in before for Colour, Milage, Tax, MOT or Year has been lost - edit your ad and replace it ... sorry about that!

For the rest of you - get the word out - FF is the place to sell your FIAT! (y)

Hi, that is my advert referenced in the original post.

Ben - could you kindly look into ensuring that there is a "0" option available for the number of previous owners...... I had no choice but to put "1" in the drop down box.

Manufacturer's Warranty Expiry Date March 2010 + 3rd year by Dealer
yes was able to have being inputted

Number of Previous Owners apparently can not have 0 posted

cmon ben a few mistakes made here

Ben.

If Mr A is selling a car which was purchased brand new by himself, there are 0 previous owners. This is also what it would say on the V5 form for the car.

If Mr B buys the car from Mr A, only then does the car have 1 previous owner. i.e. once the transaction is done and the car has been transferred into Mr B's ownership. That is also what it would say on the V5 form for the car.

:)

Back