Panda (Classic) Classic Fiat Panda

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Classic Fiat Panda

The pilot

Well, yes, I'm a "Newbie" to Fiat Forum so I hope I get this right...
Here she is, my 1993 Panda CLX IE
Almost immaculate, barely 50k on the clock, goes like the clappers, flew through the MOT (but a silly advisory about blemished reg plates..)
I couldn't resist buying another 'classic' after selling my previous one :-( , but I never thought I'd end up with a Panda, a car I knew very well back in the early '90s.
However, I do feel a bit guilty because the nice chap I bought it from had no idea of its real value...bought it for a pittance..

All for now, nice app by the way.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1403511061.181773.jpg
    ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1403511061.181773.jpg
    696.8 KB · Views: 60
Hi and WELCOME TO THE FORUM :wave:

I've prefixed your thread to the classic panda section so the guys in there get to see. Very smart looking panda you have there! (y)

Alan

Well, yes, I'm a "Newbie" to Fiat Forum so I hope I get this right...
Here she is, my 1993 Panda CLX IE
Almost immaculate, barely 50k on the clock, goes like the clappers, flew through the MOT (but a silly advisory about blemished reg plates..)
I couldn't resist buying another 'classic' after selling my previous one :-( , but I never thought I'd end up with a Panda, a car I knew very well back in the early '90s.
However, I do feel a bit guilty because the nice chap I bought it from had no idea of its real value...bought it for a pittance.

Welcome! (y)

Nice car... -- and, as you'll see, we've already been talking about how lucky you are...! :D

Looking forward to hearing more about the car; and seeing a lot more photographs! :cool:

Thanks for the warm welcome :)
I will be needing a few bits & bobs, so I'll rummage around the site to see who's got what..
My previous classic (not a Fiat) was so rare there were only 3 left on UK roads. Endless offers to buy it, eventually gave in when the last cash offer was 5 times what I originally paid for it!
Modern cars? No way! Be smart all ye youngsters: look for the next 'classic to be' and invest, they only go up in ££££

Welcome to the forum! If you need any parts there is a stickied thread in the Panda section with useful links. Partsworld UK eBay store currently has a lot of official parts they are selling off at the moment for reasonable prices.

Also if you're free this Sunday come down to Auto Italia - Standford Hall Show, quite a few of us will be there. Details here.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)
I will be needing a few bits & bobs, so I'll rummage around the site to see who's got what..
My previous classic (not a Fiat) was so rare there were only 3 left on UK roads. Endless offers to buy it, eventually gave in when the last cash offer was 5 times what I originally paid for it!
Modern cars? No way! Be smart all ye youngsters: look for the next 'classic to be' and invest, they only go up in ££££

Hi, and welcome to the Forum. :wave:

Come on then, what was it? You are aloud to mention other makes and models you know. ;)

Better still we could make it a game of twenty questions, I'll start........

Was it a British make?

Hi VmanC
Ok, ok, I'll show you...but don't laugh..

Go to YouTube, search for Morris Marina, when you see a WW2 Spitfire & Hurricane...that's the one.
(It's quite short but took me a while to do!)

Enjoy :)

I'm not laughing though, I used to work on them when they were a new car, and also owned a 1.3 coupe for a while. (y)

Used to have an Ital estate. Great car. Nothing ever went wrong with it... -- apart from the rear wiper motor -- and you could carry everything you ever needed when transporting a newborn baby in it. Wonderful...! :D

Back