General cinquecento N00b

Currently reading:
General cinquecento N00b

Dobby

Barney, Dennis & Larry
Hi all, i am now the proud owner of a cinquecento. Just bought one off ebay, L reg 899cc with a couple of months MOT for £132. Going to pick it up later this week, does anyone have any tips on what to look/check/listen to when i go to fetch it?

Thanks (y)

Hi all, i am now the proud owner of a cinquecento. Just bought one off ebay, L reg 899cc with a couple of months MOT for £132. Going to pick it up later this week, does anyone have any tips on what to look/check/listen to when i go to fetch it?

Thanks (y)

Too late! You've bought it.

Thanks (y)

what do you want for £132 mate as long as its running and has mot even if it only lasts 3months you've got your moneys worth.

agree with all the above. if you won on ebay, your contracted to buy it, unless you can find a fualt which has not been listed on ebay, if he say's there's nothing wrong otherwise of what he said.

and for that money if it runs. its gotta be cheaper than buses and taxi's.

Hi all, yeah i know thats why i've asked if there's anything i should look for that he may not have listed, something obvious that he would have known but didn't state. I will be lending this car to my brother who has 2 toddlers which is why i wanted to ask.

Thanks (y)

I think you should have posted a Q here or read the FAQ's before charging in and buying it as some child/baby seats are known not to fit in the rear so if you bros seats for his kids arent gonna fit its sadly an extra expense

but in terms of the car theres not much to really say, check the usual things like history and overall condition but it is a bit too late now and for 132 quid it wont be a minter

post a link to auction so we can take a look at it

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back