Technical cinq alloys on panda.

Currently reading:
Technical cinq alloys on panda.

Alfizzle

hey just got some cinq alloys for my panda, just wondering where i could get some longer wheel bolts for it?.. and what size/ length will i need?

also the drivers side front wheel sticks out more than the pasanger side, why? lol

thanks (y)

As far as I know they are a straight swap? Not sure why one side would stick out more. Search for previous posts about swapping to Cinq alloys - this is a topic thats discussed often!

We love to see some pics of your car on here, could you post some soon?

Last edited:
course. as soon as i find out how to post pictures or upload them??..

took me half hour to find out how to post messages! lol:eek:

check that all the wheels are the same some cinq alloys have a different offset you can tell be seeing how deep the bolts go into the wheel you might have a set with an odd wheel they all look the same otherwise. another way to check is see if the numbers on the edge of the rim are all the same eg 5.5j or 4.5j

ive sorted the wheel sticking out problem, looked at service history and its had a new wing put on the front, ive just bent it out abit now i have no sticky out wheel (y).. thanks guys!..

oh and i will take some pictures of him tomorrow and post them here.

Yes....Panda is not perfect car...In one (old) Panda I had the same problem...it was about 5mm or even 10mm different:)

For Uno Turbo alloys I bought 35mm bolts.

I was thinking about mine (looks similar to original Panda's wheel trims)

so what size tires would i need for cinq alloys on my panda??

atm i think they are 165/55 r13? (y)

Back