Cheating my way to a SatNav

Currently reading:
Cheating my way to a SatNav

Hi guys,

Being the student I am I didn't pay for the SatNav on my new Punto I just went with the Brio pack and spoiler & skirts ;). This leaves a nice 'sunglasses' holder above the radio unit on the dashboard.

I'm planning on buying a phone holder and instead of sticking it to the windscreen i'll stick it in that space so my phone can be used as a SatNav.. basically where the tomtom unit would be anyway.

Anyone cheated and used this method before, and if so what phone holder did you use?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Being the student I am I didn't pay for the SatNav on my new Punto I just went with the Brio pack and spoiler & skirts ;). This leaves a nice 'sunglasses' holder above the radio unit on the dashboard.

I'm planning on buying a phone holder and instead of sticking it to the windscreen i'll stick it in that space so my phone can be used as a SatNav.. basically where the tomtom unit would be anyway.

Anyone cheated and used this method before, and if so what phone holder did you use?

Thanks.

Stick your phone holder and phone/satnav where its safer, IE on the screen, bottom right - Jobs a goodun (y)

Back