Cheap mot's!

Currently reading:
Cheap mot's!

Almurray42

Might be worth mentioning,

servicingstop(Dot)co(Dot)uk

Have some pretty good deals on their MOT's at the moment, its a nationwide service and they find a garage near you, collect MOT and deliver your car back! I Paid £24 for mine on friday!

Worth a look if MOT or service is Due!

Al

Most places have cheap MOTs these days I've not paid more than £30 for an MOT for the last 5 years.

I've never heard of that company but when it comes to cheap you have to be careful it's not just a rouse to get you in the door and quote you for work you don't need

Most places have cheap MOTs these days I've not paid more than £30 for an MOT for the last 5 years.

I've never heard of that company but when it comes to cheap you have to be careful it's not just a rouse to get you in the door and quote you for work you don't need

I'd been using a VOLVO main dealer's £30 service ( rose to £39),
but only had 1 fail in 12 visits, free 2 week retest (y)

and I saved £2 in parking while it was there for the day :D
and again on retest day ;)

SCARY tales from the Volvo owners..,
every car seemed to need £700 plus, including bald front tyres on 50% of vehicles..:bang:

Charlie

You do make a good point;

It failed and got quoted £290 to do repairs which I have now done myself For £30 in parts + 1 Hr of my time!

Still got the free retest within 10 days though so i'll take it back for the PASS :D

Al

I use WeOnlyMot - as the name suggests, no repairs are undertaken on site. Granted, there is 1 tester in the Grimsby branch who owns his own garage, but he doesn't mention it lol

Special offer last time was £39 for an MOT. When that offer isn't running, I'll use their Forces Discount instead - guess what price that'll be? Lol

As a retired BT engineer, I will be taking my 500 to the local BT Fleet garage. Not only do they do MOT's, but they also can do servicing..for members of the public. :)

Last edited:
Back