Cheap gumball alternatives?

Currently reading:
Cheap gumball alternatives?

(y) Will leave the poll to some one else then hehe.

Im no good at organising things :p

Stuff tents. Fod the seats over in the stilo and i have a comfy double bed sized area lol :D

lol bet i'm worse, i went camping once without a tent, a loaf of bread and a fleece, and a crate of fosters, seriously, and that was for the weekend, 5 of us slept in my car lol.

I dread to think how many breakdowns there would be. The AA may aswell come along.

You might be surprised how well the Fiats hold up.
On the Modball a S2000 left a wheel behind at a junction, Subaru blew some engine components out the exhaust and my fiat after 3000 miles blew a main beam bulb waiting to get on the ferry back to Blighty. (y)

Me and my mates planned this... It was going to be called "The Joggle run"

There is 10 cars....

We're gonna start at John O'Groats and Race to Lands End. But we will get different tasks, like, we have to visit certain landmarks, take a picture on our phones and send it to the one who stayed at home (with his daughter). Once he gets the picture, he gives you the next task.

Me and my mates planned this... It was going to be called "The Joggle run"

There is 10 cars....

We're gonna start at John O'Groats and Race to Lands End. But we will get different tasks, like, we have to visit certain landmarks, take a picture on our phones and send it to the one who stayed at home (with his daughter). Once he gets the picture, he gives you the next task.

That sounds quite good. But how much would it cost you with all that picture messaging :D They certainly arent cheap lol :rolleyes:

haha that sounds klass lolol ya should say go to so where and get somethink that place is famous for lololol

Well thats what it would be like... it wouldn't be "send me a picture of this" all the time. It'd cost a fortune though.

We also had a mad idea.... we made the "Scousebergring"

What the plan was.....

Take off number plates and complete the circuit as quick as you can without getting arrested. This was going to be done at daft o'clock so there wasn't many cars on the road.....

None of us had the balls to do it though

Ha ha....

It was Forza Sport that made my mates come up with all this.

Back