Technical Changing heads

Currently reading:
Technical Changing heads

Hi fingers is the gap a bit excessive that you have given me or is it 0.05 instead of 0.5

Hi fingers is this the book you have does it give all info about the Punto 90 ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1405504959.228809.jpg

I received book it tells me the info I need for torque settings I had valves reseated and the valve guide replaced and oil seals done too new head gasket etc had it all put together again not puting no more but injector light comes on again after 10 mins

Hey mate, just a quick question as I'm doing a head gasket job on the same motor. Did you install the head bolts dry? Or lubbed. I'm confused as my manual says dry yet the bolts were supplied with a small packet of antizieze. Sorry for the change in subject!

Hi there I applied a little light oil to bolts you can use the bolts again they don't need to be replaced torque settings are
Big bolts
20 nm
40 nm
90 degrees
90 degrees

Little bolts 10mm
20 nm

Hope this helps did you have injection light problem at all

I received book it tells me the info I need for torque settings I had valves reseated and the valve guide replaced and oil seals done too new head gasket etc had it all put together again not puting no more but injector light comes on again after 10 mins

God Only Knows. But she's not saying.

Your next best bet is to ring round/ask round. Someone at a FIAT dealership will know another dealer who might have FIAT Examiner.

yeah i did have that problem before i pulled it apart, injector light would come on every now and then and just go out by itself. haven't figured out yet why it would want to do that

I'm thinking about putting a new cat on the car because I can hear a rattle sound after a few mins of running hot I'm hoping it is that causing the over fuelling problem and idle problem

Back