General Central locking Packed Up

Currently reading:
General Central locking Packed Up

GJL1970

Hi, we have a 54 Ulysse Prestigio and the central locking doesnt work, you press the button and the lights just flash quickly and you hear clicks, this also means we cannot use the boot as it will not open, has anyone any ideas on what it might be, I checked a fuse that the dealer talked me through under and to the right of the steering whell and this seemed fine. Also can anybody talk me through how to manually open the rear door as I tried using the handbook to no avail and also answer a question of, if you manually open the door does this mean it is permenantly unlocked or when you shut it will you have to do the same thing again to open it?
many thanks in anticipation of any help
regards
Gary

hi once you get the boot open ,carnt remember how i did now but once you have take the boot cover off follow the wire down and you should find a connector mine was lose inside i jammed alittle bit of wood in there and taped it up no trouble since and that was a year ago or you could squeeze it with a pair of pliers ,tis abit tight though hope this helps

Back