Technical CD Changer

Currently reading:
Technical CD Changer

Hello!

Just bought myself a tidy little 54 JTD 3Dr Dynamic Stilo and am very very very happy with it!

Having driven it home some 400 miles however I am already tired of changing CDs and have noticed several Blaupunkt IDC A09 cd changers on eBay.

Question is how easy are they to fit? I have noticed several people selling the re-moulded glovebox, which i take it is still a/c compatible, but what wiring is/is not fitted? Is it a link into the CAN-BUS or just straight plug into the back of the stereo?

Finally, codes..... anyone got a handy way or working them out, for a small donation obviously! ;)

Many thanks for your assistance, i did have a search bt to no avail.... :S

Yellow

Hi I have just put an A09 in my stillo :) to fit it you need a glove box liner and an extension cable, you just pull out the origional head unit and plug it in (y)
Karl.

I got myself http://www.xcarlink.com/ , it's much more practical then real CD changer. It's a LOT smaller, and it is much easier to manipulate USB flash or SD card then burn all those CDs.

I took the multichanger out of my Stilo before I sold it. It's sitting gathering dust on the top of a cupboard now. It's has the glove box liner but NO cable. Make me an offer.

Pongo, what kinda price were you looking at? I am based down in Plymouth so what kind of shipping do you think it would be for both, insured obv!

I was thinkin about the connector for the iPod from xcarlink but then am considering an FM modulator as I don't always carry it iwth me and have about 300 CDs stashed anyway!

Anyone know where I can get the changer lead from or how much if Pongo is kind enough to do a gd deal?

Cheers - will post some pics up once this torrential rain has stopped!

Yellow

Sadly I was outside, surveying an office unit and getting slowly drenched in the process!

Also managed to spill tea all over my laptop earlier so have had to root out a spare old one to try and work on, which is nice, so until hard drive caddy arrives in the post I am pretty stuffed for pictures too! :(

Yellow

Back