- Lowered
- Gsr :D
- Wind deflectors
I hope you guys like it :D 1000x better than my mk2 1.2 8v

DSC006834.jpg

DSC006842.jpg

DSC006872.jpg
Re: Carribbean Orange T-Jet

ahh not bad :D and that G3 (paint and fabric protection) was an optional when i baught my car, its a coating they can put on to new and old cars, basically, the car stays cleaner for longer, and it's easier to wash, same with the fabrics, gives protection against small spillages as well..... it has a 5 year guarentee... i dont think i will risk claying mine just in case :/

and im doing mine bright green :D going for an orange/green theme under the bonnet as well :)
Ohh I see, yeah I wouldn't bother as that stuff should be pretty good, do you still polish & wax your car though?

Cool yeah I remember I went on your thread & you mentioned you were doing green bits, I reckon that would look really cool :cool:

Plus, once their painted, it wouldnt be hard to change the colour if you wanted to :) i think it will look good :D
Yeah I reckon it will look good aswel mate :D

Post pictures when you have done them :D

Would like to see what orange/blue would be like, i tried a quick photoshop the other day (a VERY quick photoshop!) and i was looking at different colours, my choice was between bright green, light blue or orange (these were the colours that i thaught would look good)

Ohh I see, yeah I wouldn't bother as that stuff should be pretty good, do you still polish & wax your car though?

Sorry, missed this part :eek:

i use a sheepskin mitt, Meguiars Gold Class car shampoo and a microfibre drying towel.... it feels like its been waxed every time :) and so it should for £200 :eek:

Last edited:

Post pictures when you have done them :D

Would like to see what orange/blue would be like, i tried a quick photoshop the other day (a VERY quick photoshop!) and i was looking at different colours, my choice was between bright green, light blue or orange (these were the colours that i thaught would look good)

Sorry, missed this part :eek:

i use a sheepskin mitt, Meguiars Gold Class car shampoo and a microfibre drying towel.... it feels like its been waxed every time :) and so it should for £200 :eek:
I will do (y) Yeah I did a photo shop of a orange gp before i got mine to see if blue would go with it, i will find it now. Glad your doing green should look really good :)

Cool yeah i have a meguiars sheepskin washmitt its brilliant but its fallen apart :( but ive ordered another one :)

I will do (y) Yeah I did a photo shop of a orange gp before i got mine to see if blue would go with it, i will find it now. Glad your doing green should look really good :)

Cool yeah i have a meguiars sheepskin washmitt its brilliant but its fallen apart :( but ive ordered another one :)

i got my washmitts 2 for £12.50, i rinse them with cold water after ive used them and there still doing well, havnt touched the 2nd one yet!

Looks nice with the mirror caps done, i agree with Vance though, would look better slightly darker... i was planning to do my mirror caps green, but buy some new ones and spray them green, so i can easily go back to how they were :)

The blue on the caps needs to be a tiny bit darker :) just like the caliper picture.

I know boi, just a photoshop from before i got the car :) I reckon it would look good tho :)

Quick Q, when you did yours how long did you wait for them to dry? because on mine it says 24hours throughoutly dry but 40mins touch dry. But if i do them next week I have max 8hours to let them dry really.

i got my washmitts 2 for £12.50, i rinse them with cold water after ive used them and there still doing well, havnt touched the 2nd one yet!

Looks nice with the mirror caps done, i agree with Vance though, would look better slightly darker... i was planning to do my mirror caps green, but buy some new ones and spray them green, so i can easily go back to how they were :)

Coolio yeah I forgot to clean mine last time think the cleaning chemicals killed it lol

Yeah like I said to Kieran was a photoshop from before i got the car.

Very nice :D would like to see it with the wheels on :D

im waiting to do my fronts, its not raining now but i need the car later :( then im off work til monday so im hoping to get it done tomorrow if the rain stays off!

Shweet... same colour as me! (y)

I top mine up every year after winter with a fresh coat and clay the wheels back, etc from all the salt and grime!

hammerite does last longer, found the blue goes abit dull after awhile, suppose it depends on how many miles you do aswell as to how caked they get in brake dust!

Blue wingmirror caps woud be cool? Do you have the blue fiat badges? find they match the hammerite blue nicely :)

Looks as good as we all thought it would!

SPOT ON! (y)
Haha thanks alot, im definaly pleased :)
Very nice :D would like to see it with the wheels on :D

im waiting to do my fronts, its not raining now but i need the car later :( then im off work til monday so im hoping to get it done tomorrow if the rain stays off!

Cheers :) yeah I forgot to get a pic :bang: I will get one up tomorrow (y)

Ohh so you done the rears then?

Looks really good :) I need to redo mine I think :(

Might use hammerite this time see if it more resistant.

Thanks mate, what has yours started to come off already?

Shweet... same colour as me! (y)

I top mine up every year after winter with a fresh coat and clay the wheels back, etc from all the salt and grime!

hammerite does last longer, found the blue goes abit dull after awhile, suppose it depends on how many miles you do aswell as to how caked they get in brake dust!

Blue wingmirror caps woud be cool? Do you have the blue fiat badges? find they match the hammerite blue nicely :)

Haha thanks :D Well I used halfords blue hopefully it will last but it has had good reviews off other forums. Yeah probually re do them next summer if needs be. I really wanna do the blue mirror caps now, I do have blue badges indeed which is good:)

Btw if anyone can help I tried doing the rears today but the nearside wheel wouldn't come off after I undone all the wheel bolts I tried, wiggleing it, pulling it, hitting it, kicking it & swearing at it but it wouldnt budge :( so if anyone could help it would mean alot.

Back