Styling Carbon roof wrap

Currently reading:
Styling Carbon roof wrap

Using all autoglym products for outside. Girlfriend bought me autoglym hd wax! I went with that in end cos autoglym seem pretty good. Don't have any interior cleaning products tho, what should I use/buy?

That was very nice of her lol, and I just use auto smart interior shampoo to clean everything not windows obvs, then juicy detailing 'dash of coke' to shine it back, then auto Glym fast glass for the windows :)

That was very nice of her lol, and I just use auto smart interior shampoo to clean everything not windows obvs, then juicy detailing 'dash of coke' to shine it back, then auto Glym fast glass for the windows :)

I know that was a nice surprise! And ahh right thanks mate I might buy some products for the inside to make it look nice! Also if you want a Good air freshener check out California scents, best ever!

Is it glossy? Not sure which one you mean?

Oh, sorry. It looks a bit like this... I've never seen it on a car, so think it could be a cool change! - the audi is a flat version without the fiber though.

chameleon_purple_gold_4.jpg
UT8JjOKXbJcXXagOFbXe.jpg

I flick between jelly bellys and magic trees , currently got 6 jelly bellys hanging from my passenger sunvisor :)

Oh, sorry. It looks a bit like this... I've never seen it on a car, so think it could be a cool change! - the audi is a flat version without the fiber though.

chameleon_purple_gold_4.jpg
UT8JjOKXbJcXXagOFbXe.jpg

Oooh that would be a cool change. I could only have mine wrapped in 3m products and don't think they make anything like that. That is a cool change though! How much will it cost you

Oooh that would be a cool change. I could only have mine wrapped in 3m products and don't think they make anything like that. That is a cool change though! How much will it cost you

No, I did look into 3M and couldn't find anything particularly like it, so I'm making do with what I've got.

It was under £30 for the vinyl, so the quality will probably not be amazing and I'm doing the wrapping myself, but it's only gonna be a temp thing - I'll be bored of it by next Summer I'd imagine. Although the reviews are pretty good on it and the company has great customer service!

No, I did look into 3M and couldn't find anything particularly like it, so I'm making do with what I've got.

It was under £30 for the vinyl, so the quality will probably not be amazing and I'm doing the wrapping myself, but it's only gonna be a temp thing - I'll be bored of it by next Summer I'd imagine. Although the reviews are pretty good on it and the company has great customer service!

Yeah i bought some £30 vinyl and tried myself but it didn't go well at all! It was really difficult and don't attempt it in the cold, it needs to be a nice warm day. I struggled like mad so paid someone to do it lol. Aye give it a go mate let's hope u are better than me at wrapping:)

Yeah i bought some £30 vinyl and tried myself but it didn't go well at all! It was really difficult and don't attempt it in the cold, it needs to be a nice warm day. I struggled like mad so paid someone to do it lol. Aye give it a go mate let's hope u are better than me at wrapping:)

Yeah, hoping for some nice warm weather by the time I do it. I did my dashboard and that went okay for a first attempt (and it was an absolutely awful shape!) so I've got fingers crossed. Otherwise it's not a lot of money in the grand scheme of things, so it's an experiment! :D

Yeah, hoping for some nice warm weather by the time I do it. I did my dashboard and that went okay for a first attempt (and it was an absolutely awful shape!) so I've got fingers crossed. Otherwise it's not a lot of money in the grand scheme of things, so it's an experiment! :D

Yeah it's worth a shot mate tbf you sound better at it than me ahaha! Did you have to dismantle parts of the dash to wrap it, so did you take the dash out the car to wrap it?

Yeah it's worth a shot mate tbf you sound better at it than me ahaha! Did you have to dismantle parts of the dash to wrap it, so did you take the dash out the car to wrap it?

Yeah, surface had to be spotless and there was no way I was trying washing/wrapping in the confinedness that is the front of my car! :p
Popped off really easily, and got back on absolutely fine too. Was quite suprised because interior trim is normally an absolute pain in the...

Yeah, surface had to be spotless and there was no way I was trying washing/wrapping in the confinedness that is the front of my car! :p

Popped off really easily, and got back on absolutely fine too. Was quite suprised because interior trim is normally an absolute pain in the...

Yeah it would be ridiculously difficult to wrap dash without taking it out. Interior trim is normally a nightmare you are right on that one! It's always nice when something goes well though!

Back