Technical Can't get my rear seats back in!!? Feel like I'm on Crystal Maze :(

Currently reading:
Technical Can't get my rear seats back in!!? Feel like I'm on Crystal Maze :(

navyeye

Hi everyone, I have a JTD w reg fiat multipla. I have taken the seats out of it only once and see to remember them going back in easily.

Have just got home from a camping trip trying to out the seats back in is imssible, all 3 are out and I can't get any in.

The one behind the driver doesn't seem to hook under the track and the lever you pull to fold the seat is in the way?!

The one behind the passenger, the bar keeps getting stuck in the open position, s that when I fold the seat back to latch the catcheson the back, the front hinge has stayed open and won't close?

Any ideas would be brilliant, as I look after children and have 3 of them here waiting to go t the park and have been trying to fix this since 8am :(

Thanks everyone.

Slide the seat fully back on the runners, doesn't work if the seat is forward on the runners.

- take the headrests off altogether
- slam the back clips in
- put the front clips in
- replace the headrests .. ...

NOTE :

The headrests if they are too high stop the rear clips engaging:D I too once had a Crystal Maze moment with the seats !

Make sure that the red bungee is not wrapped around the handle used to release the front clips, I found that if it is and you slam the rears in the fronts undo

Make sure that the red bungee is not wrapped around the handle used to release the front clips, I found that if it is and you slam the rears in the fronts undo

And if it doesn't do that, it will come adrift when you are giving your mother-in-law a lift to the shops, as I found out :)

Back