Technical can foglights be installed on a car not spec'd with them?

Currently reading:
Technical can foglights be installed on a car not spec'd with them?

pandasam

does anyone know if its simple to do? does the fog light need a different stalk switch or will be work off the dash fog light button
is the wirirng even there to do it?

Probably something to ask yourself is do you need them? They never get used so it seems a lot of effort to go to for something you'll use maybe once every 2 or 3 years.

If foglights were an option on the 100hp I wouldn't spec them.

It can be done....

these are from the grande punto section but the fundamental basics will be the same

https://www.fiatforum.com/grande-punto-guides/88626-fitting-front-fog-lights.html

Diagram_for_foglamps_JPG.jpg

I've only ever used mine "in anger" once in having the 100HP for 18 months, extremely foggy day on the old N9 to Waterford (now motorway bypassed so not an issue).

That any any time I've had the car photographed.

i know i dont really need them i just like them for asthetic purposes.

its either foggies or im gonna smooth over the gril sections that are just blanks

Hi dont know where to ask this but
Does anyone know of a place I can find an aftermarked clear 3rd brake light for my GRANDE PUNTO? thank you in advance.:)

i know i dont really need them i just like them for asthetic purposes.

its either foggies or im gonna smooth over the gril sections that are just blanks

If your likly to be doing this soon (next week or so) and removing the blanks to make your own smooth replacements, I'd be interested in buying the blanks.

Hi dont know where to ask this but
Does anyone know of a place I can find an aftermarked clear 3rd brake light for my GRANDE PUNTO? thank you in advance.:)

www.fiatforum.com/grande-punto (y)

Back